The holder of the treatment of the data is Tasting-Sicily.com that will be able to use them for all the purposes characterized in the informative one. In occasion of the subscription of several the services or the access to the same ones they will come communicates the name ones to you of ulterior the eventual Holders and the Responsibles of the treatment.
Using the present services on the portal and/or manifesting the consent to the recording who is annoying in the situated one guarantees that the personal data eventually supplied to Tasting-Sicily.com are correct and dawns to you. It is engaged, moreover, to modernize the data timely records to you so that these are constantly dawn to you, complete and real.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
When you enjoy shopping online, you will be required to register an account to fill in personal registration information, included name, address, email, telephone and so on. Please protect your account and password.
The data are processed for the following purposes.
1) Based on the contractual need in order to:
– manage orders and perform related activities (ex: sales and after-sales customer assistance, communications with the customers on the status of their orders, responses to their information requests, management of payments, etc.); – manage product shipments and create waybills;
2)Based on the consent expressed by the user, specifically collected each respective time, in order to carry out market research, as well as to contact the user and send commercial communications and promotional offers sending the Newsletters. After making a purchase on the Sites, the user will receive the Newsletter regarding similar products or services offered on the site. The user has a right to oppose to such processing right away by using the appropriate link at the end of each email.
3) Based on the legitimate interest of Tasting Sicily, specifically:
– for the analysis and improvement of its services;
– for statistical and/or research and development activities, also by analysing data deriving from the use of services and products or consumer behaviour;
The site will not be provided, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party, unless prior your permission, or the third part and our company either alone or together to provide you with services, and after the end of the service, it will be prohibited access including its previously able to access all these information.
The site also does not allow any third party by any means to collect, edit, sell or gratuitous dissemination of your personal information. The person who is engaged in the above activities, once discovered, our company has the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with the user.
For the purposes to service users, we maybe possible through the use of your personal information, to provide the information you will be interested in, including but not limited to, send you a product and service information or promotion goods to enjoy a pleasure shopping here.
In the following cases, the site will be based on your personal wishes or the provisions of the law, all or part of the disclosure of your personal information:
With your prior consent, disclosure to third parties;
According to the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of the administrative or judicial bodies, to be disclosed to a third party or the executive, the judiciary organ;
If you are a violation of the relevant laws, regulations or service agreement or rules, need to be disclosed to a third party;
To provide the products and services you require, but must be shared with third parties your personal information;
Other in accordance with the law, regulations or website policy thinks appropriate disclosure.
STORAGE AND EXCHANGE INFORMATION
The collection about your information and data will be save on the site and (or) its associated with the company’s servers, such information and materials may transfer to your country, region or overseas is access, storage and display.
You have the right to choose to accept or refuse to accept cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies by modifying the browser settings. However, if you choose to refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to log in or use the services or functionality relies on cookies.
The site has security protection feature, please take good care of your account and password information. The site will backup to another server, the user password encryption and other security measures to ensure that your information is not lost, not be abused or altered. Despite the security measures, but also please pays attention to the network information that does not exist the perfect security measures.
Please properly protect your personal information to others only in necessary cases. If you find a leak of the personal information, especially your account or paypal account and password, please immediately contact customer service, in order to take corresponding measures.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
As soon as the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, Tasting Sicily will delete them, unless the law requires further storage, or the user has not consented to the processing for a longer time, or when they are archived.
The data retention period necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes is linked to the limitation period of a claim that in many cases is equal to 10 years. Tasting Sicily will retain personal data after such time has elapsed only when required to comply with legal obligations or in the event of disputes and extraordinary claims that reasonably require the retention of personal data.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Under the GDPR, each user has the right to access their personal data and to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of his personal data, even if not yet registered, and to their communication in intelligible form.
In particular, each user has the right to obtain access to his data from Tasting Sicily, as well as any information regarding the methods and characteristics of the processing.
In addition to the above, the user, in the cases provided by law, has the right to receive his personal data in a structured, plain and readable format, as well as the right to transmit this data to another data controller without impediments. Furthermore, each user has the right to obtain updates, rectification or integration of their data from Tasting Sicily. The user also has the right to erase his personal data as well as to limit the processing in cases provided by law.
Finally, each user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him if the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the controller, as well as for direct marketing purposes.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR MINORS
If you do not have the full capacity for civil rights and full civil capacity of natural persons, you do not have permission to use the online services; we hope that you do not provide any personal information to us. Under the age of 16 you can enjoy the service with your guardian.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
- Cookie: _ga
- Name: Google Analytics
- Purpose: This cookie enables us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern and how visitors reached our Site.
- More information: Privacy Overview.html
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.